This event has already taken place. To learn about upcoming classes, please follow us on Instagram.
Intro to Bay Swimming
Next Class dates and times:
Saturday, September 9 at 8:30 am
Saturday, November 11 at 8:30 am
1-hour chat with Q & A followed by an optional group swim.
RSVP Required for non-members
For new swimmers and for anyone who wants to brush up or learn more.
Held approximately once a month, this 2-3 hour session includes information about
- the geography of our cove
- swimming out in the Bay
- basic info about tides and currents
- our non-human friends in the water
- swimming in cold water and how to avoid hypothermia
. . . and lots more.
Location: The Dolphin Club –
- Please note that participants must be 18 or older and able to comfortably swim 400 yards.
- Class size limited to 12 people
- Please bring your own suit, towel, cap and goggles.
- Members – Free
- Non-members $10
- Payment by CHECK to the Dolphin Club or Cash , no credit cards
For more information, please contact Diane Walton (firstname.lastname@example.org)